Real-time updates of consumer data in all your business systems
Bisnode Consumer Intelligence provides you access to Bisnode's unique consumer data. Integration with our API ensures updated European consumer data in all your business systems. This creates an opportunity to improve your sales process and your customer experience. By combining our analytical data with your existing consumer data, you increase the understanding of your customers and the relevance in your communication at each stage of the customer journey.
With Bisnode Consumer Intelligence you can:
- Make sure all your consumer data is always correct and up-to-date
- Identify your customers and keep their information updated in your business systems
- Get new insights by combining your own data with Bisnode's analytical consumer data
- Get access to extensive European consumer data through an API directly in your business systems through a single partner - Bisnode
- Ensure your consumer data comply with GDPR
- CONSUMER SEARCH
BCI Consumer Search integrated with your business systems, assists you in your customer identification process and makes it possible to validate consumer data in real-time. Consumer Search can help simplify the customer registration process and provides a better customer experience in online purchase or in shop.
- Search for a consumer via an integrated Point of Sales system, app or webpage Data such as "phone number", "first name, family name and date of birth" or “social security number (SE)” can be used as input.
- Download consumer data related to an identified person using the provided GEDI (unique persistent identifier). Default data or specific dataSlices can be provided.
- CONSUMER MONITOR
With BCI Consumer Monitor you can monitor your customer database and be instantly informed about any change in data or status. You can monitor specific individuals or your entire customer database, and receive updated information since the last performed check. Consumer Monitor provides you with a unique identifier for each person; an ID which is used as a key to retrieve the information you need when you need it.
- Match existing customer databases and offline-registered customers to get the keys to connect to Bisnode’s services and data streams.
- Download consumer information related to a matched person using the provided GEDI (unique persistent identifier). Default data or specific dataSlices can be provided.
- Add one or more customers to your subscription list to monitor for changes over time.
- DOWNLOAD CHANGES
- Download changes related to your monitored customers since last time. Default data or specific dataSlices can be provided.